Sunday 18 January 2009

Last day at Revelstoke and the sun is out


























































































































































Great views today from the top of the Stoke chair at 7300 feet. The top of Mount Mackenzie is 8058 feet. Mark took us on a bit of an adventure into North Bowl, I was glad that the sun was out and I could actually see clearly!


I also bumped into a very good friend of mine , John Dowson, who I hadn't seen for 5 years at the bottom of Stoke chair, the world is such a small place! He was visiting Revelstoke for 2 days and had just arrived. I hope to see him in Banff mid March as we have a lot of catching up to do. What a coincidence!!

1 comment:

  1. Paul - why is it that you always want to walk up the hill - it's DOWNhill skiing !!!!

    ReplyDelete